Helix Medical

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

3.2

Product Development Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Helix Medical in September 2014.

Was sent an email initially saying I was shortlisted. Couple of weeks later, got another call to fix a phone interview time with a manager. The interview went ok. I was asked about my experience and if I have any FDA experience (which I dont). Didnt get the offer. I think I should have prepared more.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do in your free time. I don't have any hobby, so this was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Helix Medical.

Usually you have to apply online, but I got an employee referral through networking. The initial on-site interview was a panel interview with a Manager, Supervisor, and Engineer to see where I would fit best in the company. After the panel interview, I was interviewed by the HR Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Describe Active Listening.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in which you had to prove a superior wrong. How would you do this?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Helix Medical in February 2012.

Personality and communication skills
    Strengths and weaknesses
    The reason to apply and leave
    The biggest challenge in the career history
    Some written tests based on the hands on experiences

Interview Questions
    • Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager   Answer Question

Extrusion Marketing & Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Helix Medical in May 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter who sent Helix my resume. From there, I had two phone interviews (one with the Director of HR and one with the VP of Sales. Phone interview is pretty standard and takes 45 minutes each. The toughest interview was with the VP of Sales. She is not very friendly and overly critical, but very straight forward. The key with her is to be yourself, relax, and take any comments/questions with a grain of salt.