Helix Medical

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Helix Medical.

Interview Details – Usually you have to apply online, but I got an employee referral through networking. The initial on-site interview was a panel interview with a Manager, Supervisor, and Engineer to see where I would fit best in the company. After the panel interview, I was interviewed by the HR Manager.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Helix Medical in February 2012.

Interview Details – Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager
Personality and communication skills
Strengths and weaknesses
The reason to apply and leave
The biggest challenge in the career history
Some written tests based on the hands on experiences

Interview Question – Specific knowledge about the manufacturing processes and specific functions of the manager   Answer Question

Extrusion Marketing & Sales Manager Interview

Extrusion Marketing & Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Helix Medical in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who sent Helix my resume. From there, I had two phone interviews (one with the Director of HR and one with the VP of Sales. Phone interview is pretty standard and takes 45 minutes each. The toughest interview was with the VP of Sales. She is not very friendly and overly critical, but very straight forward. The key with her is to be yourself, relax, and take any comments/questions with a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Helix Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Helix Medical interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Helix Medical employees and interview candidates.