HelloWorld

Updated Dec 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at HelloWorld

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Ridge, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at HelloWorld in May 2013.

I interviewed via phone with several different departments at the company, prior to being called in for an in-person interview. I got a pretty good feel for the job and expectations prior to coming in, and was able to tell right away from being in the office that this was a fun place to work, and not uptight at all.

Interview Questions
    • There was a skills test that asked how you would handle certain situations, and while the questions themselves weren't hard, because it was written, I was nervous about putting something down on paper could come back to haunt me.   Answer Question
    I really didn't have to negotiate the salary at all because they gave me what I wanted right out of the gate. The only piece I had to negotiate was my start date, and they were flexible with that too.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Ridge, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HelloWorld in January 2012.

Had my first interview with managers of the departments I'd be working with. Second interview was much larger (5-6) people. I received a call within a day letting me know that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary and PTO days.