HelloWorld Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasant Ridge, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Ridge, MI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at HelloWorld in May 2013.

I interviewed via phone with several different departments at the company, prior to being called in for an in-person interview. I got a pretty good feel for the job and expectations prior to coming in, and was able to tell right away from being in the office that this was a fun place to work, and not uptight at all.

Interview Questions
    • There was a skills test that asked how you would handle certain situations, and while the questions themselves weren't hard, because it was written, I was nervous about putting something down on paper could come back to haunt me.   Answer Question
    I really didn't have to negotiate the salary at all because they gave me what I wanted right out of the gate. The only piece I had to negotiate was my start date, and they were flexible with that too.

Interviews for Top Jobs at HelloWorld

Worked for HelloWorld? Contribute to the Community!