HelloWorld Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015
Updated Mar 13, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at HelloWorld

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at HelloWorld (Pleasant Ridge, MI) in May 2013.

Interview

I interviewed via phone with several different departments at the company, prior to being called in for an in-person interview. I got a pretty good feel for the job and expectations prior to coming in, and was able to tell right away from being in the office that this was a fun place to work, and not uptight at all.

Interview Questions

• There was a skills test that asked how you would handle certain situations, and while the questions themselves weren't hard, because it was written, I was nervous about putting something down on paper could come back to haunt me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I really didn't have to negotiate the salary at all because they gave me what I wanted right out of the gate. The only piece I had to negotiate was my start date, and they were flexible with that too.

Legal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at HelloWorld in March 2012.

Interview

I met with 3 different members of the team that I was applying to work with; they all asked similar questions; they weren't looking for someone who had done that job before but someone who had the skills to learn and do the job

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work there   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HelloWorld (Pleasant Ridge, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Had my first interview with managers of the departments I'd be working with. Second interview was much larger (5-6) people. I received a call within a day letting me know that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary and PTO days.