Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Helm360More
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in July 2014.
Recruiter called first then interview was scheduled. first there was written test and then two round of tevhnical interview. questions asked were not very tough and they were asking questions to check the basis. Then after that was HR round.. HR asked about family, salary etc. final round with US client. he asked not very difficult questions.
- Accepted OfferEasy InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
Interview is not very up to the level unexperienced guys were taking interveiw , No relevent question , No speaking skills they are kind of king.
- Nothing is difficult Answer Question
Nothing They are very lier
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAccepted OfferNegative Experience
Two rounds of technical questions and one round of HR interview. The questions asked were good in second round. The Interviewer went to depth of almost each important topic related to dot net.
- There was no such question as such. All the questions were genuine and regular. Nothing special. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Helm360 in September 2012.
An initial round with a Senior Software Engineer. Second round with the Mentor & third round with On-Site Lead
- None Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Helm360 (Noida (India)) in May 2012.
Not good at all. I am sure they have big word only but not the big vision.
- Work environment is difficult nothing else Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review