Helmerich & Payne Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Helmerich & Payne

Derricks Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

From my experience everybody is related to someone. There is not a formal interview. You must be ready to go when they call.

None

Rouhgneck Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Helmerich & Payne.

Saw them at first time at career fair. Asked them about their company, just out of curiosity not expecting an interview. Got the interview, which was very laid back.

Interview Questions
    • Asked many questions about classes and leadership positions. Made sure I wasn't afraid to get dirty and work hard.   Answer Question
    Called the day after the interview to offer me the position

Floorhand Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Odessa, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Odessa, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Helmerich & Payne in October 2012.

Not a whole lot to the process, interviewed with the superintendent then went through a whole crap load of classes (about 3 days worth) Really intensive physical evaluation as well as drug screening. Not intense at all. If they are looking to hire, you'll get hired on the spot. If they aren't hiring, they probably won't even take an application

No real negotiation, they offered more than I expected

Intern Interview

Handed out my resume at career fair at my university. Was later contacted about an interview for an internship position. The interview itself was pretty typical, with typical questions regarding myself, work ethic, and previous employment. Was then contacted later with an offer and to be scheduled for a drug test and physical.

Interview Questions

Worked for Helmerich & Payne? Contribute to the Community!