HelpSystems Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at HelpSystems

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. One with HR and one with the Account Management team. People were super friendly. Worse part was an online assessment you had to take to see how fast you think.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you turned a negative situation into a positive one.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at HelpSystems (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

Met with Sales Manager as HR manager was on leave. Met with psychologist and performed psychometric testing. Once agreed offer process was smooth.
    A week before start a bouquet of flowers was delivered to welcome me to the company.
    First three weeks spent with a mentor training into role and company processes, very thorough on boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Explain the process you would apply to selling our product?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple, manager wanted me so she found out what I wanted and made sure I got it.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HelpSystems (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

The longest interview I've ever been to -- 4 hours. Woman in HR screwed up the date and time of my interview, so when I showed up, they told me they expected me on another day. I know I had the day right because she had screwed up the date and time of my phone interview as well. I don't get good cell phone service in my apartment, so I sat at a park for 5 hours one afternoon waiting for her call; it never came. People were condescending and seemed unfriendly. Not upset that I didn't end up with the job.