HelpSystems Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HelpSystems

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at HelpSystems in June 2011.

Met with Sales Manager as HR manager was on leave. Met with psychologist and performed psychometric testing. Once agreed offer process was smooth.
    A week before start a bouquet of flowers was delivered to welcome me to the company.
    First three weeks spent with a mentor training into role and company processes, very thorough on boarding process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the process you would apply to selling our product?   Answer Question
    Simple, manager wanted me so she found out what I wanted and made sure I got it.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HelpSystems in June 2010.

The longest interview I've ever been to -- 4 hours. Woman in HR screwed up the date and time of my interview, so when I showed up, they told me they expected me on another day. I know I had the day right because she had screwed up the date and time of my phone interview as well. I don't get good cell phone service in my apartment, so I sat at a park for 5 hours one afternoon waiting for her call; it never came. People were condescending and seemed unfriendly. Not upset that I didn't end up with the job.

Interview Questions