Helzberg Diamonds

Very Easy Interview

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
El Paso, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Helzberg Diamonds in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had previously worked at the bank where store deposits were made and had a good friendship with the office manager at the time. While I was working at another location Near Helzberg, the office manager recruited me to fill her position as she was going out onto the sales floor. I had one interview with the Store Manager, it was brief as I already knew most of the staff. She offered me the job right then and I took an assessment over the phone. It was very easy. My interview was on a Tuesday and I started working the very next Monday.

Interview Question – Most questions are the normal interview questions. I was very nervous to meet the regional manager, but he was friendly and enjoyed talking with me. I believe that if you are honest and sincere, they see that and they like those type of people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate somewhat. At the job I was at when I received the offer I was making $12.00 an hour. This was a management position and I was offered $11.50 to start. However I was able to also make some commission and the pressure wasn't as high as my other job. So considering both I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Helzberg Diamonds

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!