Helzberg Diamonds

Very Easy Interview

Seasonal Office Associate Interview

Seasonal Office Associate
Rockaway, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Helzberg Diamonds in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a complete waste of my time. The interviewer seemed very full of herself and did not know how to conduct an interview. She did not even ask if I had questions. Helzberg Diamonds has a very stuffy dress code with button down shirts and jackets required. It's retail jewelry, not a bank. I was sorry I had wasted my time. I hate interviewers that call you in for an interview when they are already well staffed. Save yourself a headache and do not apply with Helzberg Diamonds.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Helzberg Diamonds

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Helzberg Diamonds Seasonal Office Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Helzberg Diamonds employees and interview candidates.