Henkel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.9

Junior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Henkel.

Interview

The first step is a HR interview which can be done by phone or skype if you are abroad; then comes some tests, a first interview with the BM and a final one with the Sr. BM. Make sure to know everything on the company before the interviews. It is recommended to go straight to the point when answering the different questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you? Why should we pick you? Describe a time when you were innovative   Answer Question

PRISM Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Henkel (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Meet and greet dinner. Presentation about yourself and why you are a good fit for the position. Series of interviews with various members of the company related to the Prism program.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate how you would troubleshoot a problem. Why do you want this job. Why are you a good fit. How did you respond to a problem. Have you ever turned something in late or incomplete?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Henkel.

Interview

Met them at my schools Career Fair. They contacted me for a phone interview 5 months later. Phone interview was with a manager, no questions asked about my resume at all. It was a light ~30 min talk about the position, my goals etc. Was called for an onsite Interview with 4 other applicants. We took turns being interviewed by 2 managers (engineers), 1 chemist, 1 engineer, and HR. One manager put some tough questions forward. All other presented the standard interview and went over my resume.

Interview Questions

• Biggest weakness? A time when teamwork fell apart? You come to work and your computer doesn't work, how do you resolve the issue? Give 3 words someone would describe you with?   Answer Question

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Henkel (Lagrange, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Consist of basic math and problem solving questions they ask what are your goals as a potential employee and how I feel working for a company of this size blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• What are my goals as an employee   1 Answer

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Henkel.

Interview

Initial contact was made by a recruiter who arranged a phone interview with hiring manager. After the phone interview with the hiring manager, a few weeks later there was an on site interview with various managers. HR followed with typical background screening and made offer about 4-6 weeks after on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to convince and influence a group of peers.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Henkel in March 2015.

Interview

I received an email after submitting an application online. Shortly after I had a phone interview, followed up by an in person interview. (I was out of state so I met with an HR rep that as in my home state). About two days later I received the call that I got the job after I passed the drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• My interview was rather informal, just why I was interested in supply chain, what I've done so far at school, etc.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Henkel (Cary, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for position online. The lab manager contacted by phone 3-4 weeks later to schedule a phone interview for a week later. Phone interview was very relaxed. Went over resume, he asked about my experience found on the resume. Told me there were quite a few applicants and if I was wanted for a second on-site interview, I would be contacted a week. I was called the next day for a second interview that was scheduled for a week later. The onsite interview was very laid back as well. I was given a tour of the lab and facilities, then interviewed by 4 different people, 30 minutes each. The lab manager was my last interviewer. He said I would be told in a week if I got the job. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• What types of instrumentation are you most familiar with? Have you ever had an conflicts with a coworker and how was it solved? Why did you choose your college major? Give an example of when you were able to multitask and did you succeed?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Henkel in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview arrived very fast, about 15 days since applied online. The HR lady said she would follow up. I haven't heard back for almost one month, I guess this is it.

Interview Questions

• Why Henkel? What interests you about this job? Why do you think you will be successful for this job? What are your short term goals and long term goals? What was your last important presentation? How did you proceed to a successful presentation?   Answer Question

PRISM Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Henkel (Salisbury, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted at the career fair during the Annual Society of Women Engineers conference. After an initial interview with a Senior VP, an on-site interview was scheduled for over a month away. On-site interview with 3 rotations with 2 or 3 VP's and managers in each rotation. Rest of the time was spent touring the plant facility and waiting. Attended with total of 5 candidates (although candidates may be for other positions).

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Henkel in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their website. A few days later I received a call from one of their recruiting contractors. I had a 30-minute phone interview with the recruiting contractor and immediately afterwards she asked me to schedule for another 30-minute phone interview with one of the directors. A few days after that phone interview I was asked to come into the office to interview with five members of the team I would be working with. All of the interviewers' personalities were varied, so it required thorough preparation in order to respond adequately to all of their different questions.