Henkels & McCoy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Scheduler Interview

Scheduler
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Henkels & McCoy in April 2011.

Interview Details – I sent my credentials to a recruiter posting a job online. He called me the same day to set up a phone interview with the regional director. The next week I called the director and we talked for about 45 minutes. There were a number of fast-paced technical concept questions and a few on experience. Then there was space for my questions. The next day the recruiter called me and said they were extending an offer.

Interview Questions

• What from your experience has been the most challenging part of this type of role?   Answer Question
  • Please explain what the benefits are of WBS and resource loading.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Henkels & McCoy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henkels & McCoy Scheduler interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Henkels & McCoy employees and interview candidates.