Hennepin County Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in April 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screening, 1:2, 1:4.

Process moved quick but suddenly stopped. HR was professional, thorough and approachable. Wouldve liked some feedback while waiting. I didn't get any so I continued my search.
Office culture seemed a bit...intimidated.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time... Give me an example of... How do you react to...   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It took 8 weeks. I received another offer in the meantime and like where I am.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in April 2014.

Interview Details – It was a very lengthy process. I recieved an initial screening interview, then within a day or so, was invited for a 2:1 face to face. There was then a long period of hearing nothing. I then recieved an email which asked for my references, which they needed within a couple of days. Then, nothing again for a couple of weeks and finally, recieved an offer. By then, I had recieved a tempting offer from another business and opted to accept that.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual or unexpected.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The waiting period from initial interview took about 3-4 weeks and I had recieved a nice offer while waiting

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in March 2014.

Interview Details – The initial interview was with an HR representative and she wasn't very professional. Also, the job posting was written very vaguely so it turned out that I wasn't qualified for the position. Having done hiring for some time, I can say that it's not terribly difficult to accurately reflect the position requirements in a job posting. Disappointing experience overall.

Interview Question – Interviewer was asking about principle responsibilities not covered in the job posting.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in January 2012.

Interview Details – The office culture seems like WARNING, when I enjoyed the Manager, but supervisors feel intimidated, no follow up only dismissive call from HR director stating we are still looking, and all canidates will be notified. Then she began taking defense of her HR recruiter stating I had been called. I had sent a thank you email with no response.

Interview Question – All Standard for Call Center Management positions.   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Lead

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in March 2008.

Interview Details – it was a simple interview about my work experience and customer service sills

Interview Question – unk   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hennepin County Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hennepin County Medical Center interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hennepin County Medical Center employees and interview candidates.