Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Call Center Supervisor (2)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (1)
- Manager (1)
- Nurse Supervisor (1)
- Lead (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Registered Nurse (1)
- Vice President (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.
Disorganized panel interview whereby a total of 15 people asked questions over a one hour period. Only half were present at the beginning of the interview and the others came throughout the process constantly interrupting the flow of the interview.
- How would you use innovation to solve a specific problem? Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.
Phone screening, 1:2, 1:4.
Process moved quick but suddenly stopped. HR was professional, thorough and approachable. Wouldve liked some feedback while waiting. I didn't get any so I continued my search.
Office culture seemed a bit...intimidated.
- Tell me about a time... Give me an example of... How do you react to... Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
It took 8 weeks. I received another offer in the meantime and like where I am.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2012.
The office culture seems like WARNING, when I enjoyed the Manager, but supervisors feel intimidated, no follow up only dismissive call from HR director stating we are still looking, and all canidates will be notified. Then she began taking defense of her HR recruiter stating I had been called. I had sent a thank you email with no response.
- All Standard for Call Center Management positions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2011.
There were several interviews and a stringent selection process. The steps included a phone screening, two panel interviews, and a one on one meeting with the director.
I was impressed by the professionalism and the dedication of the staff. The job offer and negotiations were handled in a professional manner.
- Tell us one or two achievements from your previous roles. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review