Hennepin County Medical Center Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hennepin County Medical Center

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in April 2014.

Phone screening, 1:2, 1:4.

Process moved quick but suddenly stopped. HR was professional, thorough and approachable. Wouldve liked some feedback while waiting. I didn't get any so I continued my search.
    Office culture seemed a bit...intimidated.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time... Give me an example of... How do you react to...   Answer Question

It took 8 weeks. I received another offer in the meantime and like where I am.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in January 2012.

The office culture seems like WARNING, when I enjoyed the Manager, but supervisors feel intimidated, no follow up only dismissive call from HR director stating we are still looking, and all canidates will be notified. Then she began taking defense of her HR recruiter stating I had been called. I had sent a thank you email with no response.

Interview Questions