Hennepin County Medical Center Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Updated Aug 21, 2015

3.2

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Disorganized panel interview whereby a total of 15 people asked questions over a one hour period. Only half were present at the beginning of the interview and the others came throughout the process constantly interrupting the flow of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you use innovation to solve a specific problem?   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone screening, 1:2, 1:4. Process moved quick but suddenly stopped. HR was professional, thorough and approachable. Wouldve liked some feedback while waiting. I didn't get any so I continued my search. Office culture seemed a bit...intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time... Give me an example of... How do you react to...   Answer Question

It took 8 weeks. I received another offer in the meantime and like where I am.

HCH Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on the website and was contacted within a week or so. They brought me in for a interview with two people, the process was very standard. Just a few hours after the interview they called and asked if I could come back soon and meet the Program Manager. After doing this I was offered a job hours after leaving that interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about level of engagement when it comes to the HCMC mission.   1 Answer

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

The office culture seems like WARNING, when I enjoyed the Manager, but supervisors feel intimidated, no follow up only dismissive call from HR director stating we are still looking, and all canidates will be notified. Then she began taking defense of her HR recruiter stating I had been called. I had sent a thank you email with no response.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

There were several interviews and a stringent selection process. The steps included a phone screening, two panel interviews, and a one on one meeting with the director. I was impressed by the professionalism and the dedication of the staff. The job offer and negotiations were handled in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one or two achievements from your previous roles.   Answer Question