Hennepin County Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Minneapolis, MN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hennepin County Medical Center in January 2012.

Interview Details – The office culture seems like WARNING, when I enjoyed the Manager, but supervisors feel intimidated, no follow up only dismissive call from HR director stating we are still looking, and all canidates will be notified. Then she began taking defense of her HR recruiter stating I had been called. I had sent a thank you email with no response.

Interview Question – All Standard for Call Center Management positions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hennepin County Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hennepin County Medical Center interview questions and advice in Minneapolis, MN. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hennepin County Medical Center employees and interview candidates.