Henry M. Jackson Foundation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Henry M. Jackson Foundation in November 2008.

Interview Details – The Project Director, Lab Manager, and Team Lead interviewed me. The Project Director was weird - he would lean forward and stare at me intensely in a way that was rude and would have made most people feel uncomfortable. The Team Lead knew the job I was interviewing for and was enthusiastic about my qualifications. The Lab Manager just kind of nodded his head at everything and seemed impressed with me as well.

Interview Question – Can you cite an instance where you did not get along with an employee and how you handled it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Poor. I was told "this is the salary."

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Henry M. Jackson Foundation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henry M. Jackson Foundation interview questions and advice in Bethesda, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Henry M. Jackson Foundation employees and interview candidates.