Herff Jones

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Interview

Production
Armonk, NY

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Herff Jones in March 2008.

Interview Details – Quick initial contact, but then took very long in finalizing offer. When offer came it came as a contractor position even though offered as full time. Seem like extraordinary amount of background checking for position.

Interview Question – Do you think your religious beliefs may affect your work?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to increase rate of pay but had to initially work as a contractor with no benefits. Seemed to do that to all new employees.

Production Interview

Production
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Herff Jones in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview followed typical interviewing protocol. The questions were fair and relative to the employer. I was given a tour of the entire plant and introduced to different managers. I was given the opportunity to ask questions about the job. The interviewer was professional in both appearance and demeanor. I arrived on time and she was prepared for the interview.

Interview Question – Work experience.   View Answer

Worked for Herff Jones? Contribute to the Community!