Heritage Auctions Marketing Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Marketing Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Heritage Auctions (Dallas, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

A corporate recruiter called me about a career opportunity with Heritage Auctions, after advising the recruiter I am interested in pursuing a career with the company I was asked to complete a 2 hour personality assessment and application.

The tests consist of personality questions, math, problem solving and word definitions. Once you pass the personality assessment they will contact you for a face interview. The face interview was scheduled 3 days later. When I arrived I was informed the 1st face interview consist of 3 more test lasting 1.5 hours including math, number matching and writing a paragraph. Once you complete the test you than speak with the recruiter about your past experience and career path.

After the 2nd test you must go back for 1-2 additional interviews.

Interview Questions

• A total for 4 tests are given prior to completing your 1st department interview.   1 Answer