Heritage Foundation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heritage Foundation

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Heritage Foundation (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

Basically my interviewer wanted to know that I was a supporter of the conservative movement. Once I was able to regurgitate a few quotes and examples from history I was more or less "in". If you are qualified they will take you. Very strong internship program!

Interview Questions

• How do you plan on helping the conservative movement?   Answer Question
  • Who, in your mind, personifies the conservative movement and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Heritage Foundation

Intern Interview

Interview

I don't think I have ever had a worse or more insulting interview process. I was contacted by the Heritage Foundation about interviewing for an internship position while I was out of the country. I explained that I was not in America at the moment, but would be very happy to either do the interview when I returned in a few days or to do a Skype or FaceTime interview. The interviewer asked if I would be available to skype the next day, and I said I was. I asked if 10 am would work, and after receiving no response, assumed that their silence was agreement to the interview time. I logged into Skype the next day 5 minutes before the time, and emailed that I was ready to begin whenever was most convenient. After waiting for 20 minutes, I received an email stating that they would have to postpone the interview. I responded telling them that it was no problem, and asked when would work better for them. My next contact with them was receiving an email thanking them for my application, but informing me that they had just filled the position that morning. I was very taken aback, as I felt they at least owed me the decency to interview with them, after leaving me waiting for 20 minutes and then being the ones to cancel/postpone the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Heritage Foundation in March 2010.

Interview

Standard interview over the phone.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Heritage Foundation in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call for interview. Accepted after 15 min phone interview

Interview Questions

• What is your previos experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate as an intern