Heritage Provider Network Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Vice President of Clinical Development Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Heritage Provider Network in April 2012.

The entire process of interviewing with this organization was pleasant. They were professional and courteous, and the recruiter was an absolute delight. He was extremely helpful and committed to helping me understand the dynamics of this organization so that I could make an informed decision about joining them.

This company seems to be a great place to work. I went on three occasions, and each time I was impressed with how content and friendly everyone was. The leaders of this company are true visionaries, hopeful and seemingly committed to their employees and their mission. They have strategically placed themselves to be a leader in serving their patient population and ensuring their physicians experience is positive and gratifying work-life balance.

Interview Questions
    • How did I believe I could change physician behavior in an environment where the population of patients is traditionally "unmanaged"   View Answer

I declined an offer with them because the position involved a relocation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heritage Provider Network

Worked for Heritage Provider Network? Contribute to the Community!