Heritage Provider Network

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President of Clinical Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Heritage Provider Network in April 2012.

Interview Details – The entire process of interviewing with this organization was pleasant. They were professional and courteous, and the recruiter was an absolute delight. He was extremely helpful and committed to helping me understand the dynamics of this organization so that I could make an informed decision about joining them.

This company seems to be a great place to work. I went on three occasions, and each time I was impressed with how content and friendly everyone was. The leaders of this company are true visionaries, hopeful and seemingly committed to their employees and their mission. They have strategically placed themselves to be a leader in serving their patient population and ensuring their physicians experience is positive and gratifying work-life balance.

Interview Question – How did I believe I could change physician behavior in an environment where the population of patients is traditionally "unmanaged"   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined an offer with them because the position involved a relocation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Heritage Provider Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heritage Provider Network interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Heritage Provider Network employees and interview candidates.