Herkimer County Department of Social Services Community Service Aide Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Community Service Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Herkimer, NY
Anonymous Employee in Herkimer, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Herkimer County Department of Social Services in May 2012.

I was given the job description by one of my friends that's employed with the county already. I sent in my cover letter and resume and filled out a questionnaire. They called me to set up an interview and when I got there I was taken into a conference room where 2 women interviewed me. One was the supervisor for the open position and the other was her supervisor. They were very nice and I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions
  • If you had several tasks to do how would you handle one of those waiting for it to be done if they started to become impatient?   View Answer
  • If there was someone in the office that constantly talked about their home life how would I deal with them?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Herkimer County Department of Social Services

Worked for Herkimer County Department of Social Services? Contribute to the Community!