Herkimer County Department of Social Services

Candidate Interview Review

Community Service Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herkimer, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herkimer, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Herkimer County Department of Social Services in May 2012.

I was given the job description by one of my friends that's employed with the county already. I sent in my cover letter and resume and filled out a questionnaire. They called me to set up an interview and when I got there I was taken into a conference room where 2 women interviewed me. One was the supervisor for the open position and the other was her supervisor. They were very nice and I thought the interview went well.

Interview Questions
    • If you had several tasks to do how would you handle one of those waiting for it to be done if they started to become impatient?   View Answer
    • If there was someone in the office that constantly talked about their home life how would I deal with them?   View Answer