Hermes Landscaping Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hermes Landscaping

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hermes Landscaping (Lenexa, KS) in July 2015.

Interview

It was different from what I am normally used to, in the fact that there were some tests that needed to be done. I didn't think it was too difficult. Interesting would be more along the lines of it.

Interview Questions

• There was a 50 question test that needed to be done in 12 minutes without the use of a calculator or phone.   1 Answer

Management Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes Landscaping.

Interview

I arrived the typical 15 minutes early. The H/R person couldn't be located for awhile and she was late for my interview. Then she couldn't decide where to hold the interview. I felt it was rude for her not to be ready.

Interview Questions

• Bring a calculator with you for math test, then other tests. THEN when you think are done with the tests be prepared to write a paragraph in "cursive only". With most people using computers to communicate 95% of the time I thought the cursive writing was a waste of time. I didn't like the game playing for the interview.   Answer Question

Landscape Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hermes Landscaping (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

This company has a good reputation with their customers. They should try to be as good to their prospective employees. It is unethical to play you along, when they are just wanting information. I bet that they have did this to countless others. Be prepared for written test. and games. If you call in, your call will be screened. You will not get a return call in a timely manner, if at all. Their hiring process is long and drawn out with numerous interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hermes Landscaping (Lenexa, KS) in May 2009.

Interview

they contacted me after I submitted my info online. They were very cordial and asked some basic questions, then they set the time for a personal interview. I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview, then had to wait an additional 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. The person I was scheduled to meet with stopped in and said hello then pushed me off to an assistant for the interview process. She went down a list of canned questions, made few notes, and was in a hurry to end the interview to get to lunch. I sent a Thank-you note, however I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times to inquire about the status of the position, but they wouldn't take my call or return a call.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall due to the general nature of the questions. No specific questions were asked.   Answer Question