Hermes Landscaping

Relevance Date Difficulty

Landscape Interview

Landscape
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and interviewed at Hermes Landscaping.

Interview Details – This company has a good reputation with their customers. They should try to be as good to their prospective employees. It is unethical to play you along, when they are just wanting information. I bet that they have did this to countless others.

Be prepared for written test. and games. If you call in, your call will be screened. You will not get a return call in a timely manner, if at all. Their hiring process is long and drawn out with numerous interviews.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hermes Landscaping in May 2009.

Interview Details – they contacted me after I submitted my info online. They were very cordial and asked some basic questions, then they set the time for a personal interview.

I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview, then had to wait an additional 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. The person I was scheduled to meet with stopped in and said hello then pushed me off to an assistant for the interview process.

She went down a list of canned questions, made few notes, and was in a hurry to end the interview to get to lunch. I sent a Thank-you note, however I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times to inquire about the status of the position, but they wouldn't take my call or return a call.

Interview Question – I don't recall due to the general nature of the questions. No specific questions were asked.   Answer Question

Worked for Hermes Landscaping? Contribute to the Community!