Hermes Landscaping

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hermes Landscaping

Landscape Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online - interviewed at Hermes Landscaping.

This company has a good reputation with their customers. They should try to be as good to their prospective employees. It is unethical to play you along, when they are just wanting information. I bet that they have did this to countless others.

Be prepared for written test. and games. If you call in, your call will be screened. You will not get a return call in a timely manner, if at all. Their hiring process is long and drawn out with numerous interviews.

Interview Questions

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hermes Landscaping in May 2009.

they contacted me after I submitted my info online. They were very cordial and asked some basic questions, then they set the time for a personal interview.

I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview, then had to wait an additional 10 minutes after the scheduled start time. The person I was scheduled to meet with stopped in and said hello then pushed me off to an assistant for the interview process.

She went down a list of canned questions, made few notes, and was in a hurry to end the interview to get to lunch. I sent a Thank-you note, however I never heard back from them. I called a couple of times to inquire about the status of the position, but they wouldn't take my call or return a call.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall due to the general nature of the questions. No specific questions were asked.   Answer Question

Worked for Hermes Landscaping? Contribute to the Community!