Herrick, Feinstein LLP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2015

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Herrick, Feinstein LLP

Legal Staff Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. But I knew it wouldn't turn out well when she hadn't looked at my resume ahead of time. It is never a good sign when a potential employer is looking at your resume for the first time when you come for the interview. A review of my resume and a brief telephone interview would have told her that although I am highly skilled and have a lot of experience, I didn't have the most important skill she was looking for and would have saved us both a lot of time.

Interview Questions

• Would you have a problem doing work that wasn't job-related?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Herrick, Feinstein LLP.

Interview

Initially I found this position on indeed.com, emailed my resume and cover letter, and was contacted back by email for an in-person interview (just one). Then came a reference check and then the job offer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was honestly getting a word out. The position entails so much that it is easy to let the interviewer speak for a long time without chiming in. It felt weird interrupting to pitch my candidacy, but the interviewer appreciated by spunk and it landed me the job!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't even try negotiating.