Herschend Entertainment

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Manager Interview

Call Center Manager
Pigeon Forge, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Herschend Entertainment in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online for an open position and was contacted for an in-person interview. When I met the hiring manager, it was clear that the company's operations were out of date, the office was cluttered - it did not give a professional impression. They had no real direction but were just trying to meet needs.

Interview Question – When I asked about their technology, the hiring manager indicated that there was no structure for the service center and no plans to invest or improve technology or personnel. I was left with a feeling that they were a reactionary environment with no support for any future development.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Herschend Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Herschend Entertainment interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Herschend Entertainment employees and interview candidates.