Hersha Hospitality Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Hersha Hospitality.

I had simply walked in off the street and submitted my resume which included 2 years of hospitality experience. Within an hour, I was called by the Front Office Manager for an interview later that day. The interview process was relatively brief for my initial hiring. Questions were about my goals, my interest in hospitality as a career, specific experience with customer service and difficult situations. I was then briefly interviewed by the General Manager who asked about my experience in hospitality, my goals and my interest in hospitality as a career. I was hired on the spot. It was maybe a 3 hour process from the time I submitted my resume to the time I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your ideal career?" Not really an unexpected question, but one that I though may compromise my chances of being offered a position as my interest was pursuing employment in the music industry, not the hospitality industry.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was in need of a job and the offer was more than suitable for what I was looking for at the time.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Hersha Hospitality.

2 fast interviews. 1 with the front office manager and the other with the GM. Very basic interview questions such as "tell me about a difficult situation and how did you handle it"?

Interview Questions

Salary requirements were not met.

Banquet Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hersha Hospitality in October 2009.

Quick, simple. If you've worked at the Don Cesar you probably don't even need an interview.

There is none.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hersha Hospitality

Worked for Hersha Hospitality? Contribute to the Community!