Hershey Entertainment

Updated Sep 26, 2014

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hershey Entertainment

Food and Beverage Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hershey Entertainment in March 2012.

I applied online and was called to have an in-person interview. I was asked a few questions as to why I would like to work in this capacity and how my skills would be good for the position. It was a short interview, about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any really difficult or unexpected questions. They were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Assistant Supervisor - Retail Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Hershey Entertainment in January 2009.

I was interviewed originally for admissions staff at Zooamerica, but it was felt that interviewing me for retail at hersheypark would be more suitable. I was interview and hired on the spot and have been working at the park for 4 years now with 3 years of off season work in the gift shop at zooamerica.

Interview Questions
    • Explain as to why I should hire or promote you?   View Answer
    If the pay rate is right or an opportunity comes to get you're foot in the door with a great company...take it! You might not get another chance!

Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Hershey Entertainment in May 2008.

General questions about experience and availabitlity. Also they wanted to know what type of resturants I had worked at and if the service was fine or casual dining. You need to be available for evenings and weekends if you want to earn decent money.

Interview Questions
    • There really were not any difficult questions for this position.   View Answer
    No negotiation since this is a set wage and servers make less than minimum wage per hour because tips and gratuity are really your income wage. It depends what department or resturant you are in. Some are individual tips when waiting on tables and also resturants busyness varies on season. Summers are busy at resturants. Banquet servers all share gratuities and make the same rate per hour.