Hershey Medical Center Interview Questions in Harrisburg, PA

Updated Jun 10, 2015

1.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA).

Interview

disorganized. after joining the organization I recognized that I did not interview with important and relevant stakeholders to my position. This made it difficult to be effective initially as it was even more challenging to connect with the proper employees. It also created confusion as to who is responsible for what. The interview process itself was easy. I was brought in for a series of interviews, a mixture of 1:1 and group sessions. There were no hardball questions - focus was on past experience and education, as well as any concerns/issues with shared background. No case-style questions or presentations required. There was one group session that last approximately 1 hours - in a group of 6 interviewers, I spoke for only 5 minutes out the entire meeting, as interviewers lost focus and chatted amongst themselves. I had to force myself into the conversations so as to not be lost in the disorganization.

Interview Questions

• Why an academic medical center?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hershey, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Hershey Medical Center (Hershey, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted the day after I submitted my on-line application. Then a 1:1 interview. Then background check and review of references

Interview Questions

• What makes a good working environment   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate the salary, but was able to negotiate work schedule