I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hertz in March 2011.
Interview Details – 1. What's your management style.
2. Why Hertz?
3. Tell me about a time when you went above the call of duty.
4. What was the benefit for the company?
5. If I was to call your previous managers what would they say is your greatest strength is?
6. What would they say your greatest weakness is?
7. Have you ever worked with union employees?
8. Have you ever had to deal with angry customers face-to-face?
9. What did you like the most about working at ____________?
10. What did you like least about working at___________?
11. Did you do any sort of preparing at all for this interview, what questions do you have for me?
12. This location is the 15th busiest in the county and is open 24/7, 365 days a year. We need someone who has flexibility in their schedule. Is that an issue?
13. Rank these items in order of importance: fleet development, customer service, profitability,________.
14. Why did you rank __________ as number one?
15. How many employees have you supervised before?
Who We Are In September of 1918, the pioneer of auto renting, Walter L. Jacobs, at the age of 22, opened a car-rental operation in Chicago. Starting with a dozen Model T Fords, which he repaired and repainted himself… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –