Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hertz
- Management Trainee (56)
- Manager Trainee (48)
- Branch Manager Trainee (36)
- Branch Manager (14)
- Counter Sales Representative (13)
- Manager (11)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Area Manager (8)
- Location Manager (7)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- Hertz Management Trainee (6)
- Sales and Service Associate (5)
- Domestic Reservations Agent (4)
- Senior Branch Manager (4)
- Transporter (3)
- Location Manager I (3)
- Manager Associate (3)
- Rental Sales Agent (3)
- General Manager (2)
- Finance Manager (2)
- Revenue Manager (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Internship (2)
- Outside Sales Representative (2)
- MT (2)
- Pricing Analyst (2)
- Airport Location Manager (2)
- Manager Trainee Intern (2)
- Fleet Accountant (2)
3 people found this helpful
Airport Location Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hertz in December 2013.
Initial Phone Screening by a recruiter who assesses qualifications and past experience and gives you some information on the job. From there is the first interview with the City Operations Manager, who asks general and standard interview questions : behavioral, past situations and what you did, why you want to work at hertz, etc. Following that you may be called for a second interview with the General Manager. This is almost identical to the first interview. It may vary depending on the experience and creativity of the General Manager. but there is standard interview sheet that they use, and for me, the two interviewers asked the same questions.
- Nothing. Just be prepared to answer why you want to work at Hertz, and further more in this industry. Be aware that you should express your ability to motivate other employees especially in sales and closing sales. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Hertz
4 people found this helpful
Airport Location Manager InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hertz in March 2011.Interview Details
1. What's your management style.
2. Why Hertz?
3. Tell me about a time when you went above the call of duty.
4. What was the benefit for the company?
5. If I was to call your previous managers what would they say is your greatest strength is?
6. What would they say your greatest weakness is?
7. Have you ever worked with union employees?
8. Have you ever had to deal with angry customers face-to-face?
9. What did you like the most about working at ____________?
10. What did you like least about working at___________?
11. Did you do any sort of preparing at all for this interview, what questions do you have for me?
12. This location is the 15th busiest in the county and is open 24/7, 365 days a year. We need someone who has flexibility in their schedule. Is that an issue?
13. Rank these items in order of importance: fleet development, customer service, profitability,________.
14. Why did you rank __________ as number one?
15. How many employees have you supervised before?No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview