Hertz Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

I was initially was contacted by a recruiter and she asked some basic interview questions, basically to get a feel of me. A week later she contacted me and said she wanted me to have an interview with the area manager. Instead of an interview with the area manager I interviewed with the branch manager. A week later she contacted me and said they wanted to have a second interview. This time I interviewed with the area and branch manager. It's a behaviorial based interview so its not difficult at all. A week and a half later she called and extended me a job offer.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

1st You will get an email asking for a good time for a phone interview.
    2nd You will receive a phone interview asking general interview question.
    3rd You go to the Hertz headquarters in your local district and a face to face interview with the recruiter in HR
    4th You will receive a phone call requesting a 2nd face to face with the Branch Manager at your need location.
    After that I guess the offer is made if you qualify. I didn't make the cut. It's ok though!!! Once I found out I will be washing cars in my fabulous professional wear only making $10.50 an hour and it takes typical takes 3 years to be a Branch Manager... I didn't want it anymore. My face most likely showed my expression lol. Not a place for someone with a college degree. We got student loans that need to be paid off. NO THANKS =)

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

I originally applied on CareerBuilder.com and then followed up with management shortly after. I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview went well with specific questions about my background and career goals. I was contacted later that same day and I was offered the position, which I eventually accepted.