Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hertz
- Management Trainee (60)
- Branch Manager Trainee (54)
- Manager Trainee (52)
- Branch Manager (16)
- Counter Sales Representative (14)
- Manager (12)
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Area Manager (8)
- Location Manager (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- Hertz Management Trainee (7)
- Sales and Service Associate (6)
- MT (4)
- Domestic Reservations Agent (4)
- Senior Branch Manager (4)
- Location Manager I (4)
- Manager Associate (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Rental Sales Agent (3)
- Transporter (3)
- Hertz Manager Trainee (3)
- Location Manager Trainee (3)
- Sales and Operations Trainee (3)
- Fleet Accountant (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Pricing Analyst (2)
- Airport Location Manager (2)
- Manager Trainee Intern (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.
I was initially was contacted by a recruiter and she asked some basic interview questions, basically to get a feel of me. A week later she contacted me and said she wanted me to have an interview with the area manager. Instead of an interview with the area manager I interviewed with the branch manager. A week later she contacted me and said they wanted to have a second interview. This time I interviewed with the area and branch manager. It's a behaviorial based interview so its not difficult at all. A week and a half later she called and extended me a job offer.
- No difficult or unexpected questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.
1st You will get an email asking for a good time for a phone interview.
2nd You will receive a phone interview asking general interview question.
3rd You go to the Hertz headquarters in your local district and a face to face interview with the recruiter in HR
4th You will receive a phone call requesting a 2nd face to face with the Branch Manager at your need location.
After that I guess the offer is made if you qualify. I didn't make the cut. It's ok though!!! Once I found out I will be washing cars in my fabulous professional wear only making $10.50 an hour and it takes typical takes 3 years to be a Branch Manager... I didn't want it anymore. My face most likely showed my expression lol. Not a place for someone with a college degree. We got student loans that need to be paid off. NO THANKS =)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Hertz (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.
I originally applied on CareerBuilder.com and then followed up with management shortly after. I was contacted to schedule an interview. The interview went well with specific questions about my background and career goals. I was contacted later that same day and I was offered the position, which I eventually accepted.
- No difficult questions. Answer Question