Hertz

Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.4

48 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

Found the job online and uploaded the resume and cover letter. Was called within a week. Got an interview in less than a week. Got the job offer the same day.

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

The interview process was like your typical interview. The Interviewer asked why I was interested in working for the company, and what I could contribute to the company. It was a one on one interview and in a comfortable atmosphere. The interview process took between 20 and 30 minutes, so it was not lenghty. I felt confident and I was satisfied with my performance during the interview.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Took about 2-3 weeks for the hiring process.You first need to apply. Your application will then be reviewed. You'll receieve a call from HR setting up an interview with an area manager. You'll know within a week if you wre accepted.

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. I then set up a phone interview later in the week. After speaking with the recruiter I scheduled an in person interview with someone in the area. The whole process took about two weeks.

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

I applied online a few days later I received a phone call form a recruiter scheduling a face to face interview. Then about 3 or 4 days later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • most questions were about sales experience and how you deal with difficult customers   Answer Question

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview was easy. I had worked for enterprise before applying and knew I would be a good fit. 2 months later I got a job offer. I can't believe it took that long. There was a phone interview, interview with area manager and then my offer. I know I will be a branch manager soon as I was one for enterprise. The positive Hertz is growing and trying to be more competitive. The starting pay is not good, but if you stick with it you will make 6 figures in the matter of 5 years.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in October 2014.

The interview was pretty basic. Questions consisted of "so, tell me about yourself. How did you like your last job? what did you like/dislike about your position? what were your responsibilities? why choose hertz over competitors? why should we hire you over someone else?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz in October 2014.

Interview process was ok. Management was friendly. Process was very quick. Still pending on my acceptance. Very excited over all. I will have my second interview tomorrow. I will be in the studio city location.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked. He just explained the position. There will also be a drug test and background check.   Answer Question
    Na

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Standard proceduure. 1st Interview w/local managers and district manager. 2nd interview w/branch specific manager. Most Communication was with a recruiter that was at company Headquarters in New Jersey.

Interview Questions
    • nothing too hard, best question was how would you handle a Monday morning with a short staff   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in September 2014.

I filled out an application online. 4 days later I received an invitation to go to the open house event they were having. At the open house I had a on the spot interview with the area manager. She said I could expect to hear from someone in 2 weeks, but 2 days later they called and made a employment offer. The entire process took 2 weeks.

The interview was easy, mostly just conversation. The pay seems low ($10/hr) but has the potential of earning more with overtime and bonuses.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    No negotiation