Hertz

Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.4

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Took about 2-3 weeks for the hiring process.You first need to apply. Your application will then be reviewed. You'll receieve a call from HR setting up an interview with an area manager. You'll know within a week if you wre accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. I then set up a phone interview later in the week. After speaking with the recruiter I scheduled an in person interview with someone in the area. The whole process took about two weeks.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

I applied online a few days later I received a phone call form a recruiter scheduling a face to face interview. Then about 3 or 4 days later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • most questions were about sales experience and how you deal with difficult customers   Answer Question

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview was easy. I had worked for enterprise before applying and knew I would be a good fit. 2 months later I got a job offer. I can't believe it took that long. There was a phone interview, interview with area manager and then my offer. I know I will be a branch manager soon as I was one for enterprise. The positive Hertz is growing and trying to be more competitive. The starting pay is not good, but if you stick with it you will make 6 figures in the matter of 5 years.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in October 2014.

The interview was pretty basic. Questions consisted of "so, tell me about yourself. How did you like your last job? what did you like/dislike about your position? what were your responsibilities? why choose hertz over competitors? why should we hire you over someone else?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz in October 2014.

Interview process was ok. Management was friendly. Process was very quick. Still pending on my acceptance. Very excited over all. I will have my second interview tomorrow. I will be in the studio city location.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were asked. He just explained the position. There will also be a drug test and background check.   Answer Question
    Na

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Standard proceduure. 1st Interview w/local managers and district manager. 2nd interview w/branch specific manager. Most Communication was with a recruiter that was at company Headquarters in New Jersey.

Interview Questions
    • nothing too hard, best question was how would you handle a Monday morning with a short staff   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in September 2014.

I filled out an application online. 4 days later I received an invitation to go to the open house event they were having. At the open house I had a on the spot interview with the area manager. She said I could expect to hear from someone in 2 weeks, but 2 days later they called and made a employment offer. The entire process took 2 weeks.

The interview was easy, mostly just conversation. The pay seems low ($10/hr) but has the potential of earning more with overtime and bonuses.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in July 2014.

First applied online and received a phone call about a week later. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone and answered a few basic questions. I received a call a few days after that where I scheduled a face to face interview. Very basic behavioral questions about past job experiences.

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz.

Three step process: 1- Recruiter contacts you and does a quick screen. If he feels you are good fit, he schedules you for face to face interview. 2- Face-to-Face interview with Local Branch Manager, if you impress then, you are scheduled to meet with the Area Manager. 3- Based on your interview with Area Manager, the Recruiter will contact you if you get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Question not difficult, they are looking for people with great customer service attitude, great sales personality, leadership and quick to think on your feet. Most questions you will get are scenario like...   Answer Question

I didn't think I was a perfect fit for the position, job demanded long hours with low pay...