Hertz Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.4

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I Applied online through their company website and 2 days later I received a response from their HR department. Over the phone interview was fairly easy peasy. She asked more about my resume and degree. followed by 2 separate in person interviews. Declined their offer of $14.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hertz

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Quick phone screen. Face to face set up. Basic questions about background and why I want to work there. Pressure to make sure you understand it is a sales position.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with a sales position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Schenectady, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Simple questions that you would find at many other interviews. Gave a chance to ask questions prior to answering. Interviewers were friendly and made sure everything was understood when being asked.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a week later for an interview. Set up an interview at my Hertz LE and it ended up being with the Area Manager. The interview went well, basically went over my resume and talked about why I wanted the job with Hertz. He gave me his spill on how long he has been with the company, and how he has been treated by the company. Seems like a great place to work even though base pay is low. It should pay for it self if I make it far in the company, which is my goal.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

First phone interview was fairly simple. Asked questions about my highest level of education obtained, last job experience. This initial stage was more like the HR staff informing how one individual through the "Trainee" program can exceed to become a Branch Manager. The title stages to become the Branch Manager were: 1. Branch Manger Trainee 2. Management Associate 3. Assistant Manager 4. Branch Manager In order to progress from each stage, you must pass a verbal and written exam and meet sales expectations. Upon becoming the Assistant Manager, the individual may apply for a Branch Manager position if available. From that perspective, I think the Job Title should be called "Assistant Manager" position. After the first phone interview, the HR staff you spoke to forwards your application to a Hertz Manager in your local area to see if scheduling for person-to-person interview.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

There was a total of three interviews. The first was a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked questions like why Hertz and about my previous experience. Next I interviewed with the Area manager, this was the most difficult of the three. He asked behavioral base questions and wanted to see a bubbly positive personality. The final interview was with the branch manager, he also asked behavioral based questions and questions about my work history. A week after my final interview I was offered the position. The whole ordeal took about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation base starting of 12.50 with commission, after 6 months 14 and when becoming a branch manager salary. Not really competitive but good training and experience.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Found the job online and uploaded the resume and cover letter. Was called within a week. Got an interview in less than a week. Got the job offer the same day.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

The interview process was like your typical interview. The Interviewer asked why I was interested in working for the company, and what I could contribute to the company. It was a one on one interview and in a comfortable atmosphere. The interview process took between 20 and 30 minutes, so it was not lenghty. I felt confident and I was satisfied with my performance during the interview.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Interview

Took about 2-3 weeks for the hiring process.You first need to apply. Your application will then be reviewed. You'll receieve a call from HR setting up an interview with an area manager. You'll know within a week if you wre accepted.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. I then set up a phone interview later in the week. After speaking with the recruiter I scheduled an in person interview with someone in the area. The whole process took about two weeks.