Hertz Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.4

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview

It was pretty basic and ok. I don't reallllllly care I just want the unlimited access and the is a tedious process. If I worked at glassdoor I would hate myself for putting people through this

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Interview process was pretty short and painless. Fairly quickly after the phone interview I was invited to the office to meet with the team I would be working with. Everyone was great and asked relative questions to the job. They gave me a very detailed description about the job title and possible moves for me within the company. I think they moved down to Florida to cut costs and pay people less. They were nowhere near the salary I desired. I kindly declined their offer. They do seem like a good company to work for. I have a few acquaintances that work for them who always speak highly of their workplace!

Interview Questions

• How have you used analysis skills in your current job?   Answer Question

FSM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Short to the point, there is a waiting period because you have to get a drug test. That can take a bit of time. Sometimes they will ask you to sell something on the spot to see if you have what it takes. They also ask about prior job experience so that they can place you in the right work group.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called first and asked a few question. Interviewed with branch manager and Assistant Branch manager face to face. Second interview with Area Manager. I took a Drug test and they did a Background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to finish first or last   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior to the interview which is on a Monday. I called other locations to get them to pull my application but all I would get is them asking from my name and they would look it up but they didn't. A different location called me that I didn't apply for I guess they need people for the position. Because of my name the lady who called that I was a woman which I would imagine is a good or bad thing. But any who I plan on taking the position it its offered.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I Applied online through their company website and 2 days later I received a response from their HR department. Over the phone interview was fairly easy peasy. She asked more about my resume and degree. followed by 2 separate in person interviews. Declined their offer of $14.50 an hour.

Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview

This was a very easy interview. It was very laid back. Asked very simple questions. Was offered the position on the spot. and accepted the offer. we then went through when i would be available to work

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Quick phone screen. Face to face set up. Basic questions about background and why I want to work there. Pressure to make sure you understand it is a sales position.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with a sales position?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Schenectady, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Simple questions that you would find at many other interviews. Gave a chance to ask questions prior to answering. Interviewers were friendly and made sure everything was understood when being asked.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by a technical review on the phone. Once I had gotten past that I went into the actual office for an in person interview