Hertz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I had one interview and they only wanted to know a few things. How long I had a diver's license, any accidents, largest vehicle I've ever driven, familiarity with area, and when I could start. After the interview is the drug test and I was told a few days later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long do you have your current driver's license and any recent accidents?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Houston, TX).

Interview

Behavioral questions were asked to determine how you have functioned in past roles. You usually have 2 interview, one with the hiring manager, the other with HR. It moved pretty quickly; it only took about a week to receive the green light.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Was selected for a phone interview. It went well. Selected for a follow up phone interview, but position was put on hold before I was able to do the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions to determine if I was qualified for position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was quickly put in touch with a recruiter. I scheduled an interview within a week of first contact. The interview was a group interview and was very high energy and positive. Previous experience helped land me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't know how to do something and what you did to overcome it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is an internship, however pays very well in compare to previous I have held.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I had only 1 interview with the Area Manager and it took them over a month to decide to hire me then I had to submit a back ground check that took over a week and a drug test

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

It was pretty basic and ok. I don't reallllllly care I just want the unlimited access and the is a tedious process. If I worked at glassdoor I would hate myself for putting people through this

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

Interview process was pretty short and painless. Fairly quickly after the phone interview I was invited to the office to meet with the team I would be working with. Everyone was great and asked relative questions to the job. They gave me a very detailed description about the job title and possible moves for me within the company. I think they moved down to Florida to cut costs and pay people less. They were nowhere near the salary I desired. I kindly declined their offer. They do seem like a good company to work for. I have a few acquaintances that work for them who always speak highly of their workplace!

Interview Questions

• How have you used analysis skills in your current job?   Answer Question

FSM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

Short to the point, there is a waiting period because you have to get a drug test. That can take a bit of time. Sometimes they will ask you to sell something on the spot to see if you have what it takes. They also ask about prior job experience so that they can place you in the right work group.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hertz (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Recruiter called first and asked a few question. Interviewed with branch manager and Assistant Branch manager face to face. Second interview with Area Manager. I took a Drug test and they did a Background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to finish first or last   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Transporter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior to the interview which is on a Monday. I called other locations to get them to pull my application but all I would get is them asking from my name and they would look it up but they didn't. A different location called me that I didn't apply for I guess they need people for the position. Because of my name the lady who called that I was a woman which I would imagine is a good or bad thing. But any who I plan on taking the position it its offered.