Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hertz
- Manager Trainee (71)
- Management Trainee (70)
- Branch Manager Trainee (70)
- Branch Manager (17)
- Counter Sales Representative (16)
- Customer Service Representative (15)
- Manager (13)
- Area Manager (9)
- Location Manager (9)
- Hertz Management Trainee (8)
- Assistant Branch Manager (7)
- Sales and Service Associate (7)
- Location Manager I (6)
- Analyst (5)
- MT (5)
- Transporter (5)
- Domestic Reservations Agent (4)
- Senior Branch Manager (4)
- Manager Associate (4)
- Marketing (3)
- Hertz Customer Service Representative (3)
- Rental Sales Agent (3)
- Sales and Operations Trainee (3)
- Hertz Manager Trainee (3)
- Location Manager Trainee (3)
- Fleet Accountant (2)
- Vehicle Service Attendant (2)
- Contact Center Agent (2)
- Airport Location Manager (2)
- Manager Trainee Intern (2)
Location Manager Trainee Interview
I had a phone interview from someone in Texas who was over the program. I later received a called back for a face to face interview. About 2 or 3 weeks later I was offered the job.
- Common interview questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Hertz
Location Manager Trainee InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Temple Hills, MD) in February 2013.
Well, I applied online and about two weeks later a regional recruiter contacted me via email asking to call her if I was still interested in the position. I called her immediately and she verified my information and explained the process and asked why I would fit well in the position. She liked my response and called me the next day to set up an interview with the area manager. The interview with the area manager was pretty short. Behavioral questions and explained the position. He said he definitely wanted me to meet with a branch manager. About two hours later, the recruiter called me and set up an interview with a branch manager for the next day. I went into that, it was very down to earth and conversational. The manager said he would like me to join the team and now I am waiting to hear back from the recruiter now. Its only been two days.
- There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
Location Manager Trainee InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hertz (Denver, CO) in January 2013.
I applied online way back in November 2012 and didn't hear anything until the middle of January 2013, when a recruiter from their corporate office called and did discussed a position that was out of state from me. Since I was out of state, she set me up with a phone interview with two of the managers at the location I was to work with and then after I passed that interview, I interviewed with two more people at that location over the phone. I was then asked to meet with a local area manager so I could meet face to face with someone before they would offer me a job. The next day, I was offered a position and was asked to move up at my earliest convenience.
- Tell me about a time that you had to offer coaching to an employee. Answer Question
I agreed to a specific amount of pay in the initial screening so when it came to an offer, I didn't feel there was any room for negotiation.