Hertz

2.0

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz in October 2014.

The interview was pretty basic. Questions consisted of "so, tell me about yourself. How did you like your last job? what did you like/dislike about your position? what were your responsibilities? why choose hertz over competitors? why should we hire you over someone else?"

Interview Questions

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hertz in October 2011.

First interview was with the branch manager of the location, and it was pretty laid back. My experience was unique because I came in knowing that as long as I didnt completely butcher the interview, I had the job, as the branch manager was a mutual friend. The questions were fairly run of the mill ("describe your best customer service moment," or "how does your previous experience prepare you for this position?" I got a vibe during the interview that the place was pretty desperate for people, as they were almost trying to sell me on the job more then I was interviewing for it.
    I had a follow-up interview the next day with the area manager who ended up asking the exact same questions as the branch manager the day before.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was when I was asked to describe my own personal best customer service experience. It seemed like an odd question that would be irrelevant to what I could bring to the company   View Answer