Hertz Interview Questions in Oklahoma City, OK

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.0

Reservation Multi-skill Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

It took quite a while for a recruiter to give me a call back. I waited about 3 weeks for the training classes to start. It was 6 weeks paid training.

Interview Questions

• They did a behavioral test by asking questions about situations in the past whether work related or personal. Such as what situations in the past have you dealt with involving a difficult situation and how did you handle it, what was the outcome, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me what the base pay was and there was no negotiation.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

it was through a recruiter and it went very fast and easy. the recruiter called scheduled an interview for me to come in for a one on on with the manager.

Interview Questions

• describe your work experience   1 Answer

First Notice of Loss Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2014.

Interview

The position I was hired for was a First Notice of Loss Examiner, but the interview was NOT for the FNOL Examiner. The interview was for a COLLECTOR with the Central Recovery Unit department. The company did this to ensure that the employees (FNOL Examiners) in Dallas did not find out that they were losing their jobs. My first interview was with a recruiter out of the then headquarters in Park Ridge, NJ. My final interview was with two supervisors on site (Hertz Administrative Center). Neither mentioned the Examiner position, at all. All details shared and questions asked pertained to the Collector position. Orientation lasted one day. From there, we (new employees) sat with Examiners who had been in their roles for about a month. This was our training. It took over a month to get the initial log ins ... other [usually] non-essential log ins were distributed over the next few months.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. The questions were all very standard for a collection or phone job. (This would have been ok IF the position I was hired for was actually a collector position.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. For this type of work, the pay was acceptable.

Location Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2014.

Interview

Took 4 months and was tedious, as Hertz never had an answer for any of the time frame that it would take to be able to start working. After months of calling daily i had to just sit back and wait for their response as it took entirely too long to be able to get an interview and then to start the position

Express Rent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

There will be two interviews. You will need to know what a feature and a benefit is. You would need to take a test that is sent through you email that is a typing test.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was great. There was no additional pressure and the questions asked were no overwhelmingly complicated. The interviewee also did a great job of painting a picture of what the position entailed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a conflict with either a fellow employee or manager and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very seemless and painless. I actually received more than my asking starting salary.

Domestic Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

This was a quick process. I believe it took less than week from me applying to receiving the job offer. The training class didn't start for a month after I accepted the job, however. After applying, I received a call from a recruiter who explained the position and emailed me a link to a typing test. I believe the minimum was 30 WPM (yeah, seriously). Once I passed that, she called me back the same day to set up an interview. Interview was done with two supervisors/leads and was very standard. Questions like "tell us about a time you were faced with a difficult customer" and "where do you see yourself in 5 years" were asked. The background check was the most arduous part of the processes. They hire out Sterling to do the background checks, and man, they are the most incompetent company I've ever dealt with. I provided numbers, names, addresses, etc for all my previous employer and schools and they were somehow unable to verify ANY of it. They required that I provide W2s AND paystubs from 3 years back! I continually had to take time off my job then to provide this documentation. A simple Google search would have provided all the information they needed. I was very underwhelmed by their (lack of) abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an angry customer and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Fleet Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview was the best I ever had. Very pleasant and informative. But most turned out to be false

Interview Questions

• How would I handle unethical behavior of management or peers?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2011.

Interview

Casual, basic questions asked, business casual clothes. Single interview standard drug test scheduled and full background check, no credit check. Process after interview took awhile somewhere around 3 weeks before they officially made an offer.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hertz (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

Basic application and background check required. Drug test also required. First interview is with HR and then with hiring manager. During the HR interview, they ask "canned" HR questions. Just look on the Internet for examples.

Interview Questions

• During the HR interview, they ask you "tell us something bad about yourself."   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. They call you and offer you a salary. They don't negotiate on salary.