Hertz

Very Easy Interview

Hertz Interview

Hertz
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hertz in June 2012.

Interview Details – Be super talkative and ready to scam people for a living if you get the job

Interview Question – typical popular interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it. They use the commission as bait but unless you are willing to constantly rip people off without them knowing it, you are only going to make base pay.

Accelerated Finance Leadership Program Interview

Accelerated Finance Leadership Program
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hertz in October 2012.

Interview Details – Short listed for interview call at on campus career fair.Did first interview and waiting for further information.

Interview Question – How do you decide that how much you should push in conflict situation within teams?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Phoenix, AZ

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hertz in November 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter from corporate office did phone interivew then scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with an Area Manager. I was actually somewhat impressed with this specific Area Manager. The work culture is pretty bad. Its a lot of grunt work. They did hire this outside consulting company to work with us on our customer service and sales. They were great! They were the only people in the entire organization that actually made me feel like I was worth anything.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation...offer is a take it or leave it.

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!