Hertz Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

1.8

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Interview was quick, basically hired on the spot. The District manager explained the job and location he had in mind and stated they would get back to me. I received a call with the job offer shortly after I returned home after the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. Pay rate was explained by company recruiter before the interview

Accelerated Finance Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Short listed for interview call at on campus career fair.Did first interview and waiting for further information.

Interview Questions

• How do you decide that how much you should push in conflict situation within teams?   1 Answer

Hertz Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Be super talkative and ready to scam people for a living if you get the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it. They use the commission as bait but unless you are willing to constantly rip people off without them knowing it, you are only going to make base pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hertz (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

Recruiter from corporate office did phone interivew then scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with an Area Manager. I was actually somewhat impressed with this specific Area Manager. The work culture is pretty bad. Its a lot of grunt work. They did hire this outside consulting company to work with us on our customer service and sales. They were great! They were the only people in the entire organization that actually made me feel like I was worth anything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation...offer is a take it or leave it.