Hertz

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hertz in June 2010.

Interview process is rather simple. You are interviewed with Senior manager and HR partner. They asked a lot of scenario questions related to customer service and sale. They usually get back to you within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Most question are quite simple and straight forward since this is an entry level position   Answer Question

Transporter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Hertz in January 2012.

Contacted by HR manager to set up interview with hiring manager. Interview was 1:1 at local branch with branch manager. He went over the job duties, expected schedule and ask a few personal questions to get feel for me. He asked if I had any questions about the position ("No"). He said he would recommend me getting the job pending my passing a drug screening (urine only). I was contacted by HR again, who arranged a drug screen at a convenient time/location for me. I was hired a few days after.

N/A

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!