Hertz

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hertz in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is rather simple. You are interviewed with Senior manager and HR partner. They asked a lot of scenario questions related to customer service and sale. They usually get back to you within a week.

Interview Question – Most question are quite simple and straight forward since this is an entry level position   Answer Question

Transporter Interview

Transporter
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hertz in January 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR manager to set up interview with hiring manager. Interview was 1:1 at local branch with branch manager. He went over the job duties, expected schedule and ask a few personal questions to get feel for me. He asked if I had any questions about the position ("No"). He said he would recommend me getting the job pending my passing a drug screening (urine only). I was contacted by HR again, who arranged a drug screen at a convenient time/location for me. I was hired a few days after.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for Hertz? Contribute to the Community!