Heska

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Human Resources Interview

Vice President Human Resources
Loveland, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heska in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was originally contacted by Spectrum Search Partners. I was phone interviewed by Spectrum and then conducted a face-to-face interview. I was moved forward in the interview process and interviewed with the CEO, CFO, and President and COO. I then came back for a second interview with the remaining leadership team. I was offered the position within two weeks of initial contact.

Interview Question – The CFO asked very specific questions about my philosophy behind 401(k) plans.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was so generous, I gladly accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Heska? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heska interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Heska employees and interview candidates.