Hess Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hess Corporation.

Interview Details – Got set up by a recruiting company for an interview. Basic interview questions like past experience and why would you be a good fit. Went through resume and a quick tour of work area. Got the offer almost 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Asked to explain gap in employment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since this was a contract position

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hess Corporation in September 2011.

Interview Details – Two hour long interview, half an hour each with HR, a manager, and two others from the group. The next day I was asked to do a phone interview with the head supervisor. I was told that I would have an answer within 2-3 weeks and got an offer 1 week later. Seemed to me a wonderful company to be a part of. Everyone I interviewed with was very excited to work there and went into very detailed descriptions about the company, the actual group, and the job description. Everyone tried their best to make me feel at ease and were very friendly.

Interview Question – Most of the questions I was asked involved my prior experience at other oil and gas companies. Other than that I was asked questions about how I deal with certain situations like deadlines and little supervision.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hess Corporation

Worked for Hess Corporation? Contribute to the Community!