Hess Corporation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Land Negotiator Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hess Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – I took a full day of work off for the highly anticipated interview. I was scheduled to interview with 5 separate people. Only 3 people showed up for their scheduled time slot. I was left sitting in an empty conference room for 20 minutes. Recruiter did not follow up and notified me after 4 weeks that the position was already filled.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions about the industry, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hess Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hess Corporation Land Negotiator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hess Corporation employees and interview candidates.