Hewlett-Packard

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Roseville, CA
Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2009.

Typical name a difficult situation and how you handled it scenario

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2010.

Hiring Managers will work with internal recruiter who ususally outsources recruting to 3rd-party agency companies. Hiring managers' assistant will set up onsite interviews after resume reviews. Hiring managers will conduct about 30 min (or 1 hour) in-person interview with candidates and select the one who did the best interview job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2008.

Submitted a resume through an employee that referred me for the job. Was contacted directly by the hiring manager of the admin staff. Had a face-to-face with the hiring mgr and was called back for a panel interview. The panel consisted of the hiring mgr's supervisor and 2 directors of the group that I would be supporting.

Interview Questions
    They counter offered my salary rate with a lower annual income. I took it and learned that I would not do that again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2011.

It was interesting. Good questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tucker, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in November 2010.

Was called with and interview. Interview via phone. Passed, then interview 1:1 in office w/ a group panel. Passed. Completed background test and was offered the position. Started work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • How is you respond to an angry customer?   View Answer
    Faily easy. The a pay range was near what I was making before so it wasnt hard to agree.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2012.

culture is very nice

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!