Hewlett-Packard Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online in February 2014, received an email from the Program Director requesting an initial phone interview in March 2014. I expected to hear back from the Program Director or HR after 2 weeks. I was surprised to receive an email requesting an in person interview 1 week after my initial interview. I felt comfortable during the person panel interview. Accepted job offer 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Provide a great salary number, a good salary number and a number you won't go below.

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Plano, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a friend who worked in HR that got me set up with the hiring manager. I had two phone interviews and one in-person meeting where I was offered the job. The questions were fairly straightforward, behavioral-type questions as well as some background questions and career aspirations. No real surprises.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to make sure things don't catch you off-guard?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

The interviewers were quite friendly. They asked questions on game theory, econometrics, basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Couldn't negotiate much....had no prior work experience!

Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Case Based Interview.On the case. How to decrease cost of Call centre. They expect to answer me each and every details every assumptions amde while approching this question. I Traking of KPIs such as sales, Revenue per employee, Cost per employee, Revenue per billable resource, Overhead cost for employee. And finding trend and producing insights to the higher management using 3 months moving average method. The insights is given for current period as well as future period.

Interview Questions

• On the case. How to decrease cost of Call centre.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Klang (Malaysia)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was relatively simple, they asked you to describe your previous job experience and how well you understand about the rolw.They want you to potray your abilities and competencies on how you can serve the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Have you done invoice analysing whereby 80 percent of the invoice is rejected within a month?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Inside reference, interview by HR and two managers

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was given a number by HR but it was changed later by the manager

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in December 2010.

Interview

Language skills interview, basic PC troubleshooting skills,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no such phase :)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview

Currently ongoing. At this point, I have only done a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a Time you have suceeded and a Time you have failed.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

Superficial - not much testing of skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes - negotiate at least 10% more than the offer - you may get it!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2008.

Interview

1 phone interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the SDLC lifecycle?   Answer Question
    • Explain your experience in working on a project from start to finish   Answer Question