Hewlett-Packard

2.9

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ESSN AMS Commercial Sales-US Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2013.

Phone & personal interviews that made a lot of promises and made it seem like this job would lead to a full career. TO be honest it was a lot of hot air, you don't have to know anything about HP just position yourself as a person who is willing to make phone calls and sell server storage and networking to businesses.

Interview Questions
    • describe how you would sell some thing you don't know about.   Answer Question
    NO Negotiation

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

The hiring process was fine. The HR recruiter was very helpful. However, my manager does not know how to her job of starting the badging process, informing the security office if my background check cleared, or letting the IT people know when I would arrive so they would already have my computer set up.

Interview Questions
    • The asked me to work on a technical document for editing purposes. It was pretty straight forward.   Answer Question
    Arkansas is an at-will state. They ask you what salary range you're willing to work for and they offer you the low end. If you don't accept, the next candidate will.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2013.

Phone Screening, Phone Interview, than onsite or or second phone interview if you are located outside the hiring area. Be ready with your resume at all times, and be ready to "go" - answer phone professionally if from 281 or 501 area code

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

I applied through a career fair at my university. The interview process took about 4 week for me and included 4 phone interviews and no face-to-face interviews. I never talked to the same person during this process.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were based around the technical side of business analysis, since i specialized in SAP they were mostly geared toward that as well. In the final interview all the questions were basically to see if I "fit" HP's culture.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, the offer was fantastic.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2012.

Very easy interview. Basic sales questions. Mock sell. Makes it sound like you will make $50,000...doubtful unless your territory is great.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. What they offer is all you get.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

I applied on HP.com and several weeks later got a call from a recruiter. After 3 weeks and 2 interviews I had already started.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating. They had a take it or leave it offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

1st interview was via email 2nd was via telephone

Interview Questions
    • Give a time where you did what was right for the customer?   View Answer
    It was simple

Fla Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.

The hiring and interview process was interesting. It included presentation of the company, a group session and several ones-on-one with supervisors. The process lasted approximately 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say that there was a most unexpected question. Typical interview questions were asked.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.

Software Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2013.

It took about 3 weeks for me to get a interview. From there it pretty much went very quick. You have 1 phone interview and then a panel interview. i received a offer two weeks after my panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just know alot about Hewlett-Packard's history. They want you to know a lot about the company. Work on a sales pitch but don't over-think it.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate because the pay was very good.

TS Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2009.

Submitted Application online.
    Had phone interview.
    Had 2nd interview at a job fair.
    Was asked typical interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, team player, salary, etc.
    Hired a week later. Benefits started within 90 days. Training took 6 weeks.

Offer & Accept.

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!