Hewlett-Packard

170 interviews

170 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2011.

HP has 3 round, the first Round is with the Aptitude Test followed by technical round and the final would be the HR round.
    Quite easy to crack the interview all basic question will be asked in the technical round.

Interview Questions
    I joined as a fresher , my first company

Technical Solutions Consultant III/Good Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

It was a walkin and I was referred through the consultancy
    1. HR will call and will take the basic requirement
    2. Communication round
    3.GD
    4. Technical Round
    5. Managerial round
    6. Offer Letter

very smooth process , the best thing was they bought my notice period . Also it is one of the best company to work for.

The company would offer you as per market standard and your experience

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2014.

I applied through a consultancy
    Interview was comprised of 4 rounds
    !st Group discussion-They will ask tell me about yourself and to speak on any general topic
    2nd Face to face-Again to check communication skills and confidence level
    3rd Technical written-30 questions based on networking,reasoning,ms word 2010,windows O.S related
    4th HR-some more technical questions and shifts related

Dint negotiate because i went through consultancy

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2014.

4 rounds you would be asked about engineering subjects and some come topics of related fields of work for which you are being hired

Logical and quant section would be main focus

Interview Questions
    • they will give you a scenario and would check your approach   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

First we had written test which has all the basic questions and one different paper for programming language. After that 3 round of interview including 2 technical, 1 managerial and finally HR round.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult as such. They were focused on your basics.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

post your resume through referral. You get an email mentioning interview details. Attend and get offer on the same day. Then you can negotiate on joining date and salaries.

Business Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2014.

Interview was good. They asked questions on Inventory set up and PO set up which are the required field. KFF for INV. and some normal module flow as that of P2P and Drop Ship.

Interview Questions
    • A po is approved and it goes directly to close status. What is wrong with the PO.   View Answer
    They are strict on negotiation for service based. If it is product department of HP then negotiation is possible.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

I had a very bad experience. They called me for a F2F Technical Interview.

When I reached there, they took one written test explaining they gotta eliminate some people as they cannot take interviews of so many people who had come for the job. They called 200 people for 10 vacancies.
    They themselves didn't know what kind of questions were there in the written test. The written consisted of questions on C,C++, Java and networking. Are you serious? All the languages plus networking?

When we said the paper has the questions from all C,C++ and Java the interviewers were like Oh! Is it? We don't know.
    Anyway, I got through the written round. Then one after the other they took 6 technical interviews. I luckily got through all the rounds. In the 6th round, they told me I am selected and my HR round will be on the phone and it will only be about the negotiation of the salary. In the 6th round itself, they asked me my expected salary. I think they don't pay the salary I expected.
    And I never received a call for the HR round from them for the negotiation.
    The overall experience was bad. The interviewers had no plan in mind how to go with the interviews of 200 people.

I also didn't contact them because after this bad overall experience, I didn't want to work there. Moreover, I had got a job in some other company.

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2012.

I attended walkin for this position. The interview process started with a 1. apptitude test, 2. HR, 3. manager round, and the 4. last Senior Manager. the interview process was good and the managers and Hr were quite friendly and helping. overall a good experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2014.

horrible experience, i was told abt interview just one day before.. when i went there..they did interview for namesake..:( the person who took interview was so junior for a 8 year exp person.. she did some timepass and said done.. then no feedback :(

Interview Questions

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!