Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2011.

Interview Details – HP has 3 round, the first Round is with the Aptitude Test followed by technical round and the final would be the HR round.
Quite easy to crack the interview all basic question will be asked in the technical round.

Interview Question – Fixed Assets and Capital Expenditure   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I joined as a fresher , my first company

Technical Solutions Consultant III/Good Experience Interview

Technical Solutions Consultant III/Good Experience
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – It was a walkin and I was referred through the consultancy
1. HR will call and will take the basic requirement
2. Communication round
3.GD
4. Technical Round
5. Managerial round
6. Offer Letter

very smooth process , the best thing was they bought my notice period . Also it is one of the best company to work for.

Negotiation Details – The company would offer you as per market standard and your experience

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a consultancy
Interview was comprised of 4 rounds
!st Group discussion-They will ask tell me about yourself and to speak on any general topic
2nd Face to face-Again to check communication skills and confidence level
3rd Technical written-30 questions based on networking,reasoning,ms word 2010,windows O.S related
4th HR-some more technical questions and shifts related

Negotiation Details – Dint negotiate because i went through consultancy

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

ITO Service Delivery Consultant Interview

ITO Service Delivery Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2014.

Interview Details – 4 rounds you would be asked about engineering subjects and some come topics of related fields of work for which you are being hired

Logical and quant section would be main focus

Interview Question – they will give you a scenario and would check your approach   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – First we had written test which has all the basic questions and one different paper for programming language. After that 3 round of interview including 2 technical, 1 managerial and finally HR round.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult as such. They were focused on your basics.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

Interview Details – post your resume through referral. You get an email mentioning interview details. Attend and get offer on the same day. Then you can negotiate on joining date and salaries.

Interview Question – Why are you changing your job? :)   View Answer

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was good. They asked questions on Inventory set up and PO set up which are the required field. KFF for INV. and some normal module flow as that of P2P and Drop Ship.

Interview Question – A po is approved and it goes directly to close status. What is wrong with the PO.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are strict on negotiation for service based. If it is product department of HP then negotiation is possible.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had a very bad experience. They called me for a F2F Technical Interview.

When I reached there, they took one written test explaining they gotta eliminate some people as they cannot take interviews of so many people who had come for the job. They called 200 people for 10 vacancies.
They themselves didn't know what kind of questions were there in the written test. The written consisted of questions on C,C++, Java and networking. Are you serious? All the languages plus networking?

When we said the paper has the questions from all C,C++ and Java the interviewers were like Oh! Is it? We don't know.
Anyway, I got through the written round. Then one after the other they took 6 technical interviews. I luckily got through all the rounds. In the 6th round, they told me I am selected and my HR round will be on the phone and it will only be about the negotiation of the salary. In the 6th round itself, they asked me my expected salary. I think they don't pay the salary I expected.
And I never received a call for the HR round from them for the negotiation.
The overall experience was bad. The interviewers had no plan in mind how to go with the interviews of 200 people.

I also didn't contact them because after this bad overall experience, I didn't want to work there. Moreover, I had got a job in some other company.

Interview Question – No difficult question.   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

Business Operations Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2012.

Interview Details – I attended walkin for this position. The interview process started with a 1. apptitude test, 2. HR, 3. manager round, and the 4. last Senior Manager. the interview process was good and the managers and Hr were quite friendly and helping. overall a good experience.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2014.

Interview Details – horrible experience, i was told abt interview just one day before.. when i went there..they did interview for namesake..:( the person who took interview was so junior for a 8 year exp person.. she did some timepass and said done.. then no feedback :(

Interview Question – Not much difficult questions   View Answers (2)

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!