Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard
- Software Engineer (135)
- Business Analyst (58)
- Project Manager (48)
- Senior Software Engineer (43)
- Intern (42)
- Software Developer (36)
- Financial Analyst (35)
- Technical Consultant (33)
- Technology Consultant (30)
- Technical Support Engineer (28)
- Inside Sales Representative (24)
- Engineering (22)
- Program Manager (17)
- Engineer (17)
- Account Manager (15)
- Sales Representative (15)
- Marketing Manager (14)
- Solutions Architect (14)
- Systems Engineer (13)
- Systems/Software Engineer (13)
- Process Associate (13)
- Manager (12)
- IT Developer/Engineer (12)
- Hardware Engineer (12)
- IT Project Manager (12)
- Consultant (11)
- Product Manager (10)
- Analyst (10)
- Senior Business Analyst (9)
- Technology Consultant I (9)
interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2009.
The interview process was fairly straightforward. You had a phone interview and then were flown out to meet with a variety of managers in different related departments. For the most part, the interviewers seemed very supportive and upbeat about the company. HR was very professional and well organized.
- What was the most challenging experience you have faced and how did you deal with it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard
Buyer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Houston, TX) in May 2009.
single in person interview. I was in front of about 8 people, those of which were the managers of the group as well as a few directors. questions were fairly straightforward. no curveballs. It lasted roughly about an hour and a half. I got a call about a week later with an offer.
- walk us through how you would go about purchasing something for HP. Answer Question
Buyer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2009.
General question on Supply Chain
How do you manage suppliers?
How do you manage inventories?
What do you think you should do to mitigate risk?
- What should you do to increase your knowledge on the products/ supplier/ job scope? Answer Question