Hewlett-Packard

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

ITO Consultant II (Contractor) Interview

ITO Consultant II (Contractor)
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2008.

Interview Details – Engaged via email by a recruiter at Teksystems. Did brief phone interview with the recruiter after she looked over my resume. A few days later, she asked to set up a time to do a personal phone interview with the person I would be working for. I then had an easy technical half-hour interview over the phone. A day or two later, the recruiter told me that HP wanted to hire me as a contractor and they set up a time for me to come in and do the hiring paperwork with them. I was given the paperwork to go to a lab for a drug test the next day. I started about a week later.

Interview Question – I was prepared for a more technical interview but it was more a general overview of the different technologies I was familiar with. I answered truthfully about things I either was or was not familiar with technically. I got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't take the first offer. I did and regretted it later.

Call Center Manager Interview

Call Center Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was very long - you had to follow up constantly to get an update. The interviewers were very pleasing and very accomodating. But the progress is just slow in general. In the end, it didn't work out for both parties.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!