Hewlett-Packard

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

College Finance Intern Interview

Cupertino, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in December 2010.

Interview Details – One of the VPs of the Department I work in from another city came to my school and interviewed students based off of the resume's he recived.

It was a hour long behavioral interview in a 1-on-1 office on campus.

I then didn't hear anything for about 3 weeks (in terms of the process), but was kept in touch with to tell them they were still thinking of me. I then was told that I would be video conference interviewed by the CFO of the Department I would work with. I didn't hear from them for a month (their fiscal year ended), and was then contacted by a different member (manager) of the department. I then had an hour long phone Interview (the job site is out of my state).

Interview Question – Very Basic Behavioral questions, Just further indepth that tipical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Due to the offer being extended very close to the start date, there was no time to negotiate. Also, internship jobs are usually offered at a fix salary level with very little wiggle room.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard College Finance Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.