Hewlett-Packard

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2009.

I went to an contract position applied online.First round was telephonic general question about personal.The second round on the client site questions were mainly technical about the technology.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about about the implementation methodology.   View Answer
I was able to negotiate on Joining Bonus and the Package

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2008.

I had one face-to-face with the hiring manager. Once down-selected, I had another face-to-face with the next level of management.

Interview Questions
    • They provided many situational questions   View Answer
    None

Consultant Interview

Straightforward interview process. Nothing difficult. They were interested in my technical skills, and in my ability to communicate with customers.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. They asked about my availabilty to travel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

The hiring process in HP Analytics org is typically contains 3-4 rounds. 1st round is about learning about the candidate and assessing the right fit to the current role and capabilities. 2nd and 3rd would go in to details of the candidates career and roles. May include technical aspects depending on the role. 4th will be HR and Manager rounds to close the loop if the candidate makes through the rounds.

Interview Questions
    • Solving case studies may be expected to test the skills and thought process of the candidate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2012.

I got a mail from HR and got the schedule of Interview rounds. They were well planned and on dot not delays. Four telephonic rounds (3 technical and one HR). Questions asked on SAS, SQL and Statistics

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult one was with HR regarding my compensation part.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2011.

HR called, followed by hiring manager and onsite interview with team lead.

Interview Questions
    very smooth and organised.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2010.

The hiring process was a good n transparent process deserving of a multinational company that prides itself in global processes and logistics. if you would like more information on this i would suggest that u try taking the bull by its horns and jumping into the vast sea of job opportunities.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

The questions were very straight forward and easy. They asked me my background, the toughest experience, the reason why I choose HP, what I want to do at HP and so on.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

Initial phone interview on background and experience, followed by panel phone interview with tech team. The initial interview was pretty standard behavioral stuff. The technical interview got very deep, very quickly. As is often the case, the technical questions were setting up a scenario and asking what you would do, but don't provide enough background information to recommend a solution.

Interview Questions
    • An ETL job is processing a TB of data per day and running too long. What would you do to speed it up.   Answer Question

Recruiter's understanding of the position was not in line with what HP was actually looking for and was not the right job for me.

Consulting Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2009.

very casual approach, very little discssion on subject and expertise
    most people on apnel were not interested to speak up

Interview Questions
    • Scope a healthcare report sector report   View Answer
    very shrewed