Hewlett-Packard

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2008.

Interview Details – I had one face-to-face with the hiring manager. Once down-selected, I had another face-to-face with the next level of management.

Interview Question – They provided many situational questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Consulting Interview

Consulting
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2009.

Interview Details – I went to an contract position applied online.First round was telephonic general question about personal.The second round on the client site questions were mainly technical about the technology.

Interview Question – Tell me about about the implementation methodology.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate on Joining Bonus and the Package

Interviewed at Hewlett-Packard

Interview Details – Straightforward interview process. Nothing difficult. They were interested in my technical skills, and in my ability to communicate with customers.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. They asked about my availabilty to travel.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in March 2012.

Interview Details – I got a mail from HR and got the schedule of Interview rounds. They were well planned and on dot not delays. Four telephonic rounds (3 technical and one HR). Questions asked on SAS, SQL and Statistics

Interview Question – Most difficult one was with HR regarding my compensation part.   Answer Question

Tokyo (Japan)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in June 2010.

Interview Details – The questions were very straight forward and easy. They asked me my background, the toughest experience, the reason why I choose HP, what I want to do at HP and so on.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview Details – The hiring process in HP Analytics org is typically contains 3-4 rounds. 1st round is about learning about the candidate and assessing the right fit to the current role and capabilities. 2nd and 3rd would go in to details of the candidates career and roles. May include technical aspects depending on the role. 4th will be HR and Manager rounds to close the loop if the candidate makes through the rounds.

Interview Question – Solving case studies may be expected to test the skills and thought process of the candidate.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2008.

Interview Details – Positive experience

Interview Question – Why HP Analytics?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good!

Consulting Interview

Consulting

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2009.

Interview Details – very casual approach, very little discssion on subject and expertise
most people on apnel were not interested to speak up

Interview Question – Scope a healthcare report sector report   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very shrewed

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2011.

Interview Details – HR called, followed by hiring manager and onsite interview with team lead.

Interview Question – What have you done before ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very smooth and organised.

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a good n transparent process deserving of a multinational company that prides itself in global processes and logistics. if you would like more information on this i would suggest that u try taking the bull by its horns and jumping into the vast sea of job opportunities.

Interview Questions

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!