Hewlett-Packard Contact Center Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contact Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Intense and complex interview process for a position that was eventually cancelled by the company. After submitting online, I received a call 4-5 days later from the assistant to the hiring manager to set up a phone interview. First phone interview with the assistant - 30 minutes - mostly about confirming I had the required skills, experience, and education. She called back 2 days later to set up two additional phone interviews; one peer interview 2 manager and 1 with the hiring manager. Both interviews happened the same day. Peer manager interview was 45 minutes; mostly behavior interview questions. Hiring manager interview was about 60 minutes; mostly fit questions. Despite thank you notes, calls, and repeated emails, I heard nothing back for about a month, when I got a called email from HR, informing me that due to business conditions, the job had been cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled an employee with performance issues   1 Answer