Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Content Management Engineer Interview

Content Management Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was hired, over the phone, with a ten minute interview. It is tough to beat that! However, actually getting the required equipment (laptop) and other access to systems in order to do the job took over 60 days from the day I started. Total mismanagement from one group to another.

Interview Question – I was asked, "I see that you do not have a college degree. What makes you qualified to do the job?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave an amount and they said, OK.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard Content Management Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.