Hewlett-Packard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Conway, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Screening, Phone Interview, than onsite or or second phone interview if you are located outside the hiring area. Be ready with your resume at all times, and be ready to "go" - answer phone professionally if from 281 or 501 area code

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in sales?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Conway, AR

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a career fair at my university. The interview process took about 4 week for me and included 4 phone interviews and no face-to-face interviews. I never talked to the same person during this process.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were based around the technical side of business analysis, since i specialized in SAP they were mostly geared toward that as well. In the final interview all the questions were basically to see if I "fit" HP's culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, the offer was fantastic.

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Basic sales questions. Mock sell. Makes it sound like you will make $50,000...doubtful unless your territory is great.

Interview Question – Mock sell.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. What they offer is all you get.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on HP.com and several weeks later got a call from a recruiter. After 3 weeks and 2 interviews I had already started.

Interview Question – lack of information.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. They had a take it or leave it offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Conway, AR

I applied online - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1st interview was via email 2nd was via telephone

Interview Question – Give a time where you did what was right for the customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was simple

Fla Interview

Fla
Conway, AR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was interesting. It included presentation of the company, a group session and several ones-on-one with supervisors. The process lasted approximately 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Question – I can't say that there was a most unexpected question. Typical interview questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Software Sales Development Representative Interview

Software Sales Development Representative
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2013.

Interview Details – It took about 3 weeks for me to get a interview. From there it pretty much went very quick. You have 1 phone interview and then a panel interview. i received a offer two weeks after my panel interview.

Interview Question – Just know alot about Hewlett-Packard's history. They want you to know a lot about the company. Work on a sales pitch but don't over-think it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because the pay was very good.

TS Inside Sales Interview

TS Inside Sales
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in October 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted Application online.
Had phone interview.
Had 2nd interview at a job fair.
Was asked typical interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, team player, salary, etc.
Hired a week later. Benefits started within 90 days. Training took 6 weeks.

Interview Question – Explain why sales isn't just luck.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer & Accept.

Contact Center Manager Interview

Contact Center Manager
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in February 2012.

Interview Details – Intense and complex interview process for a position that was eventually cancelled by the company.

After submitting online, I received a call 4-5 days later from the assistant to the hiring manager to set up a phone interview.

First phone interview with the assistant - 30 minutes - mostly about confirming I had the required skills, experience, and education.

She called back 2 days later to set up two additional phone interviews; one peer interview 2 manager and 1 with the hiring manager.

Both interviews happened the same day. Peer manager interview was 45 minutes; mostly behavior interview questions. Hiring manager interview was about 60 minutes; mostly fit questions.

Despite thank you notes, calls, and repeated emails, I heard nothing back for about a month, when I got a called email from HR, informing me that due to business conditions, the job had been cancelled.

Interview Question – Describe how you handled an employee with performance issues   View Answer

Customer Loyalty Center Agent Interview

Customer Loyalty Center Agent
Conway, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in July 2010.

Interview Details – I first started with a phone interview which lead to an offer to go to the HP site and interview next. The interview process at the site took 4 hours and had about 80 people interviewing there. First they gave us a little background on HP and the site, as well as the job. Afterwards, we took a multiple choice skills test as well as a group "test" where we had to build a structure as tall as possible with only marshmallows and kabob sticks (used to test how well we work with others and how quickly we could catch onto the task). After that we were split up and had two one-on-one interviews with supervisors from the site. About a business week later I received a call with an offer. I accepted.

Interview Question – Try to convince me to buy something you're selling.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hewlett-Packard? Contribute to the Community!

Hewlett-Packard Videos

Hewlett-Packard – Why Work for Us?

The start-up that started it all. Six decades before high tech and dot coms existed, classmates Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard built an audio oscillator in a garage and launched a technology revolution. Today we’re… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hewlett-Packard interview questions and advice in Conway, AR. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hewlett-Packard employees and interview candidates.