Hewlett-Packard Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2015

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fast, easy, and thorough. It did take about a week to hear from them, after that everything went very quickly. They didn't waste mine or their time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Anonymous Employee in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Tucker, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had one interview to discuss the possibility of permanent employment with the Customer Service department at HP. I advised my interviewer that my passion and experience was in the Provider Enrollment department of many years. I was not comfortable in Call Center enviroment. limited time on the phone was not helping my customers and giving me a not so good review.

Interview Questions

• If I was to be hired permanently would I accept a drop in salary   Answer Question

Not the right department for my experience and my experience did not pay correctly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Conway, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

1st interview was via email 2nd was via telephone

Interview Questions

• Give a time where you did what was right for the customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was simple

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

incredible to say the least, the hiring managers were as good as cheese, showed every bit of courtesy, intelligence, humility and manners loved to have the conversation with them about my future. two rounds of interviews: Group discussion and Managerial round.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to an onsite interview, first did a language tests (psychometric undercover) and one week later had the real interview, with three of the managers of the area I applied. Only one of them asked questions as in my personal goals and my academic background

Interview Questions

• Nothing beyond the usual: Tell me why you and not another person? What would you contribute to the company?...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation what so ever. Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in August 2013.

Interview

I apllied thru the work agency and got the job as a contractor. The interview took place at the HP's and took about an hour. I've spoke with my future manager and she was asking rather standard, predicatble questions from customer service and soft skills field. As the job involved making bookings and contacting some clients via phone, we did some sort of a roleplay.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard in January 2010.

Interview

HR will screen through your resume and give a first telephone interview. Afterwhich, they will then schedule a meeting for you with the employing manager

Negotiation

Salary negiotation seems tough as they have a budget set on it.