Hewlett-Packard

Hewlett-Packard Data Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard.

One interview! I felt like a king! Peanuts to most; HP flew in for a short get-to-know-ya meeting. I was qualified and seeking....the interviewer was most gracious and appeasing. After a flight with no lunch I was sure the quick scoot of the minutes meant a sure return to the unemployment lines! Ramen!!
HA! The interview was awesome! Past the hand shakes and "Hello" nods, we threw some computer jargon into technical tiramisu. Amped and re-booted I started Monday!

Interview Questions
  • I did not expect a question of my loyalties to the San Jose Sharks!   View Answer
Go to work or forfeit the quan!

Other Interview Reviews for Hewlett-Packard

Data Analyst Interview

80% of the interview question is on soft skills and 20% of the interview question is job related.

Interview Questions
    • how many petrol kiosk are there in your country   View Answer

long working hours

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in May 2012.

It stated with a job-board posting, and then a phone interview. Everything was going fine until I didn't have the exact SQL (PL/SQL) versus all the other flavors of SQL I have used over the last 20+ years. I have PL/SQL from 2005, but they wanted a more recent. The phone interview was about 30 minutes until this question was posed. I didn't make a false claim on my resume or application. The phone interview ended very quickly and somewhat rudely.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2009.

I was hired after I passed the phone interview.
    The next interview was face to face - questions as ,,what can you tell me about our company,, ,,where did you get in tough with us,, ,,who buys the electrical in your family,, ,, what can you tell us about you,,
    all this was followed by a written test.

Interview Questions
    • The quiestions in my hireing test included information about economic terms, economic definitions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hewlett-Packard in September 2009.

there was a lot of confusionas to the position they were hiring, i was called in for a interview for some opening that i too am not too sure, ( it was 5 years back) all i do remember is that , ihad to meet couple of people , and they inally came to me with an offer, which i accepted.