Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hewlett-Packard
- Software Engineer (170)
- Business Analyst (80)
- Senior Software Engineer (57)
- Intern (56)
- Project Manager (55)
- Software Developer (50)
- Financial Analyst (43)
- Technical Consultant (41)
- Technology Consultant (40)
- Technical Support Engineer (35)
- Inside Sales Representative (31)
- Program Manager (25)
- Sales Representative (24)
- Engineering (23)
- Systems Engineer (20)
- Engineer (19)
- Solutions Architect (18)
- IT Developer/Engineer (17)
- Account Manager (17)
- Marketing Manager (16)
- Systems/Software Engineer (16)
- Process Associate (15)
- Manager (14)
- Technology Consultant II (14)
- Hardware Engineer (12)
- IT Project Manager (12)
- Network Engineer (12)
- Consultant (11)
- Product Manager (11)
- Product Marketing Manager (11)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in November 2010.
The interview consisted of telephonic rounds of two or more people at the time grilling on software fundamentals. Data Structures, Enterprise Java Beans - Transaction Management. Describing in detail about current projects was more lengthy but exhausting process. In the end I got the offer which I joined 3 months later.
- EJB Transaction types 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in October 2010.
phone interview with the tech team leads, followed by a HR interview and a hiring manager interview.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in September 2009.
They tried to check whether the my experience really helps them in providing solutions what the issues they were having at that time in terms of process, developing stubs, managing team etc.
- what is the stub you designed and how it was solution 2 Answers
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hewlett-Packard (Dublin, OH) in January 2008.
I was interviewed by 2 managers and then phone interviewed. I would recommend that you just act cool and everyone was really nice.
- How much experience have you had before this job? 1 Answer
There was no negotiation.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review